Baby MEDBasics PLUS HD: BabyMEDBasics PLUS includes four new sections for different emergencies. With brightly color-coded navigation tabs, simple instructions and illustrations, you’ll be able to handle choking, CPR, bleeding, fever emergencies and more.
Do you know what to do if your baby is choking? Does your babysitter? This app was created by a doctor who’s also a dad and by a nurse mom. Baby Medbasics turns your moments of panic into moments of action. After having to save their own son from choking, the founders of Medbasics realized that part of loving any baby is knowing what to do during an emergency and making sure everyone who cares for him or her does as well.
PicPocket Books brings Baby MedBasics to the mobile iPhone app format. Lifesaving information is now at your fingertips. Easy to use: a single tap takes you to step-by-step CPR instructions, instructions for a choking emergency, and more. Pages swipe for quick navigation. A must for parents and caregivers looking after an infant.
- So easy – Anyone can use it!
- High fidelity illustrations and diagrams
- Ten sections on infant CPR, Fall, Choking, Burns, Allergies, and more
- Age range birth to one year
- Includes preparing for an emergency and the medical ABC’s
- Interactive touch screen navigation
- NEW: Audio story background on “Why MEDBasics”
Compatible with iPad
For more information, or to order a Baby MedBasics Home Pack or Travel Pack, go to www.babymedbasics.com